Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tokyo Graphic Passport


の前にIshiiさんのおすすめのたいやきを食べました
東京・グラフィック・パスポート!
ちょっと私のウェブのロゴとかぶってませんか。。。?


Parson's alum Miho Ishizuka!
Ishiiさん

So today I spent the afternoon at Tower Records magazine section going through different issues of +81


I always hesitated to get this one but I had to when I saw eight pages of an artist based in NY who is actually a friend of a friend! Haven't had a chance to meet him yet but definitely would like to talk about his works over coffee someday!!!

Tomokazu Matsuyama I knew this was you!
Work on Bedford and N10th or 11th?
More works--







2 comments:

furansesu said...

YO!!!!!!!!! i love Tomokazu Matsuyama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to his opening at Joshua Liner in NY and had him sign my catalogue that i bought of his works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeee kondo au chance attara oshieteeeeeeeeee

Naomi said...

Naomi wa atta koto naiyo!!!
Ask osamu
He's working as his assistant right now!!! haha