Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I feel like the sun sitting on the moon





I never realized how spoiled I really am,
being able to experience living in two different cultures and growing up knowing how to speak two languages.
When I came to Paris and didn't understand a word anyone was saying,
I felt weak and rejected and lost my self esteem.
I became smaller.. a lot smaller than the person I thought I was in Japan.
I've been stuck in this comfort zone that didn't allow me to expand as a person.
This trip made me realize how much more there is to see, and where I need to be headed.
I wish I could be in the world more, like as I spent my past three weeks in Paris.
Everything didn't fall into place as I thought it would, and I didn't become a more sophisticated woman as Audrey Hepburn did in "Sabrina,"
but the people I met, the places I've been
have truly been an inspiration.

人は甘やかしてては成長できない
回りの人、回りの環境の変化によって人は成長していくとおもう
だから夢を見つづけて、世界を見る必要があるとおもう

bon courage!!


No comments: