Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thank you

to everyone who's been reading my blog.. It's been a long time since my last posting, and I'm very grateful for viewers who've continued to check for my updates. Honestly, I've had the most unstable time of my life last year, and it was very hard for me to face anyone with the condition I was in at the time. It was also a year of learning-- I learned so much about myself, and about the people around me. I learned a lot from school. I wish I could've shared all the love I received from my friends and my teachers because they've inspired me so much through the hard times. I hope to get back on my feet this year, and give back to the people who's always been there for me. 

Kotoshimo yoroshiku!



1 comment:

Sunny said...

I just finished talking to you and i just have a feeling to come to your blog! See what i found? your update! Yay! I'm so happy i talked to you at the very first place on instagram and tell you how i feel about you! Being friends with you is like a dream come true!
Just want to let you know that i'll always be here for you if you need anything and i'll always support you! xoxo
Sunny