Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kate Spade Saturday













paintings Helena Wurzel


I'm excited to be blogging for Kate Spade's Saturday next year!!!!
Check their website for posts on what I like doing on my Saturdays B)
Big thanks to the lovely girls who are helping me get set up♡ I'm looking forward to working with them!
一月からケイトスペードのブランド、サタデーのブロガーになります^^
楽しみですー!!!♬



My visit to Saturday last week
Their shop is full of graphic patterns, colors, and geeky designs♡

Saturday's crewneck sweater (the one I'm wearing) is one of my favorites from this season:) 
the fabric can look soft and white, or shiny metallic depending on the light-- I can wear it to both casual or formal occasions  




They also sell New York pretzels and beverages in a little food vender on the second floor




Cute looks for the Spring♡




Online window shopping in NYC by Kate Spade. so cool:)






No comments: