Monday, October 4, 2010

Made My Day

I'm amazed and totally inspired:
Check out Maison Martin Margiela's website

























so SO very. creative.
I was about to cut myself off from the web design world after hours of trying find a good balance between art and good user interface at work today. This just blew my mind  :o

I'm sorry for being a nerd, this is a note to myself






































genius by iA inc.




alsoso
 Maison Martin Margiela's Spring 2011 collection for Paris Fashion Week



















ahhh<3


big smile










元気になりましたよ

3 comments:

me said...

I LOVE MARGIELA!!!!!!
i went to maegielas exhibition in london and it was amazingggg!!!!

Naomi said...

i KNOW YABAI RIGHT!? haha
must have been crazy!

Amy + Dianne said...

ahhi lurve him too lets go to his store together when were both in the city agian....fall 2011?

go look at his book i think u'll like it!

love-di